Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I'm wearing this weekend....



It's like Michael Jackson's song...it don't matter if you're black or white. Yup, I got invited to a black/white themed party in Santa Barbara this weekend- much of me toyed with the idea of going in a white dress, but then I get the dreaded barrage of "why aren't you married yet" questions...and I sold my island eyelet dress this morning, so scratch that.

I found the j.crew sanur dress in black and thought, ok, this better work, because the twisted strap jersey dress had this horrible plastic ribbing that was just tearing up my skin- so I dug up my chiffon ribbon belt, a cashmere cardigan in snow and I'm off to the races.

Should be somewhat cooler along the coastline, so that's where the cashmere comes in. I think the chiffon belt adds a nice feminine touch to the outfit, so I decided to keep the other color belts for when I wear jeans + tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)