Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Got A Sweet Tooth?









Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for something sweet. I love these tees- they have some simple embellishments that make it extra fancy and give it that special "umph" your outfit may be lacking. Perfect for the "I'm going into Fall fashions now" look.

It's hard to put my finger on which is my favorite one. Because they're two toned, I find it easy to dress it up/down, depending on where I'm going. I created 4 easy to wear outfits, because you never know when I'm in the mood for Mr. Smith's mints, Licorice Bits, or just some Rose Balm!

I have a few left in select sizes! Email me and we'll send one to you for $40 shipped. The only way to sweeten your mood without your teeth falling out. Dentist friendly. :)

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/natedac?_nkw=candy&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)