Thursday, July 16, 2009

What I wore to work today!



Oh...the J.Crew Leopard Cardigan. Yeah, I really loved this, but was torn about getting it because it's coloring was very similar to the python print (have this) and the alligator print (didn't love this). Anyhoo, paired with the Zoey tank in Jasmine (the perfect shiny layering piece- I think I have a 4 and 8 listed on ebay), and white jeans, I was off to work in style.

One thing you may see as a reoccurring theme in my polyvore sets is the J.Crew Opera Strand of Pearls. Years ago, I got a very lovely single strand from Mikimoto, which I cherish dearly...except J.Crew styles everything with layered jewelry. I tried pretty hard not to give into having to buy J.Crew specific pearls because I saw that Macy's would have pretty good sales, etc. But the quality of $500 double stranded pearls at Macy's doesn't compare to the consistently smooth pears of J.Crew. So, I am happy to say, if you're looking for a good strand at a relatively comparable price, try out the Opera strand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)