Thursday, July 9, 2009

What I wore to work today!



Planning out my outfit a day ahead is supposed to save me time, right? Ha! I think it saves me time so I have time to tool around my place until I feel like I'm abusing my powers as being my own boss. But, I have to admit, I feel like a million bucks when I show up...and hopefully I look it too. One time, I was at a restaurant during lunch and a really old guy came up to me and told me how pretty I was. So I guess all this prep work does pay off to people who are clearly losing their vision.

On to the clothing...this J.Crew Leopard Sequin Cardigan is ridiculous. Retailing at $350, I waited until it hit about 2 markdowns before buying it. The verdict? It's one of those cardigans that really didn't get much play, probably because of the retail price. But when you see the details on it, your jaw just drops! Who, in their right mind, would sit there for hours/days/weeks sewing on all this iridescent sequins? Well, someone did, and boy did they do a great job. The print underneath is the leopard print in gray, but the sequins will make it appear somewhat light greenish, in real life. Paired with my J.Crew Joelle Cami in navy, this will make for a nice contrast.

It's Friday tomorrow...so wear something special to celebrate the fact that there are two more days until Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)