Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I wore to work today!



How divine is this J.Crew Beaded Chiffon Glisse Cami Top? The sequin detail on this is just amazing, as if you were wearing a bunch of princess jewelry. For having so many jewels on it, it's rather lightweight, silky and the perfect top for a nice warm day. The glitter and glitz decorates the v-neckline, with spaghetti straps. I added the J.Crew Golden Cypress Merino Cardigan for some warmth and color. Flared jeans, and my trusty J.Crew Belle Satchel in Pebble.

When buying clothes for myself, I really try picking the Black Label Collection pieces because I find them so interesting and full of personality. They may be a bit pricier (I wait for the mark downs!), but they are clothing to be cherished for years to come. One can have only so many perfect fit tees, tanks and khakis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)