Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What I Wore Today!



Since I am a major slow poke at doing dry cleaning (I have no idea how long my champagne rose chiffon tee or black rose chiffon tee has been sitting in the bag, waiting to be professionally cleaned...), I felt the need to break out my new white rose chiffon tee. I got dressed in a major rush (a first), and went with the basic private school look again. Paired with my navy Jackie cardigan, I was ready to go!

I have a few more of these lovely tees (white, pewter, natural and pink)- so many compliments, one of my favorites being "wow, what a cool shirt!", from someone I know who is equally, if not more stylish than me. I hope you all have gotten one too- this is definitely the season's must have.


http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/natedac?_nkw=j.crew+rose+chiffon&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0



Wake up, smell the roses. Life's too short to be so serious. Seriously! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)