Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I Wore Today!




Later on tonight, I'm going to head out to dinner. It gets a bit colder here, maybe in the 50's, so bundling up in the most stylish way is totally called for!

I am a scarf fiend. If J.Crew makes a print, I usually almost always will buy it in the scarf version. This print is called the stained glass print. Now, I saw the cardigan and I was not in love with it. It looked better folded on the table, rather than on me. I think sometimes when the print is too "zoomed in" on, it loses its appeal. But, if done so on a scarf, it's ok, because most likely, you're using the scarf to add a touch of color to whatever you're already wearing. I own a slew of cardigan that have prints on them, but I usually like the smaller ones.

I take a lot of the coloring out of the scarves to find inspiration. Today's outfit is light purple, bright yellows and black. The J.Crew Fiona jacket is really stylish and ladylike, and I have a few more left, 2, 4, 8, 10 and 12:

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-CREW-LUXE-DONEGAL-FIONA-JACKET-BLACK-2-4-8-10-12-SO_W0QQitemZ360215683671QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Outerwear?hash=item53de872257#ht_653wt_1165

Have a great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)