Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I Wore Today!




It's a great thing being in Southern Cali. Sure, our people here are a little eccentric, sometimes snotty (depending on where you go), but we do have great weather. The nights are a bit chilly, but nothing a warm jacket can't fix. The mornings and afternoons are truly beautiful and we really don't appreciate it until we crack open the newspaper and realize that half the world hasn't defrosted yet. For our weather, I am thankful.

Feeling a bit like thawing out of the winter blahs, even though I am the type of person to wear bright clothes when it is feeling dreary out. I chose this outfit today, as I love flowers, and feel like EVERYTHING should be in bloom soon. My pink Belle Satchel from J.Crew (LOVE this bag, it makes every outfit feel that much more polished and beautiful), matches the flowers on the shirt perfectly. I don't like to over do it on the pink, so I chose some blues and browns to give it a bit more balance.

I have one more J.Crew Belle Satchel left, please let me know if you would like it. I think it is very refined and a big big contrast to all the "hobos" J.Crew currently has for their season. I guess there's nothing wrong with hobos, if that's the look you're going for. I'm a girlie girl when it comes to dress up, and I think the bag often makes the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)