Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What I wore to work today!



I woke up this morning thinking that I missed the items from the past seasons...I miss the sparkles and the preppy nature of the old collection. Maybe because I like the stuffy and snooty look? I don't know. So, I dug (not too far), and found the J.Crew Silk Neck-tie Tank in Beige/Champagne (the pic shows a diff color, couldn't find the right stock photo), and my Dream Sparkle Argyle Cardigan from last Fall 2008. Maybe I'm spoiled with the best of the best, but I can't really see myself owning too many more forever-halfway-to-the-floor-thin cardigans, or buying more of the same colors when I don't even wear the ones I have. The cardi was $40 from last year's sale and the silk neck tie cami was $15. I feel like I just did a impromptu, Design on a Dime informercial. The beiges from the tank and the cardigan blend together almost perfectly.

Paired with my toothpick jeans in midnight wash, my standard black ballet patent flats, and my j.crew uptown tote in pewter, I was ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)