Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I wore to work today!



OK- this is yesterday's post. I threw this together in a jiffy because I was running a bit late- it's the J.Crew Silvie Dress from Fall 2008, mine is the store's version in Heather Charcoal (darker than the light gray seen in the pic). Paired with the J.Crew Victoria Cami in Navy, triple stranded Opera length Pearls and I was ready to run.

The collar of the Victoria looks great under sweater dresses. As it gets colder, I try to dress up the cashmere and wool dresses, etc, to give it some more life. I used to just wear the dresses plain, with a scarf and pearls, but I've found that the collars to some of the Victorias, Frances, and Elizabeth halter/camis are just too darling to pass up. Plus, get some more wear out of them! In warmer weather, I'll just wear the camis under a cashmere/merino cardigan + pants/skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)