Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I Wore Today....



I was a bit hesitant to get this cashmere croquet cardigan, but, what the hell. I did. I'm kind of glad I did. It's a Chanel-esque look without the weight of a jacket. It's thick, so you know it will keep you warm. Especially when it is 90 degrees in So Cal, but a breezy 70 in the office. I paired this with toothpick jeans in black resin rinse (OMG, LOVE these), and my normal accessories. I'm pretty much vibrant today, which is good because my allergies are making me feel pretty lousy (thus, the bright happy colors!).

If you get a chance, size up in this, and make it part of your collection.

Oh, speaking of which, this is a collection item, which makes me love it that much more!

2 comments:

  1. I love-love-love this cashmere croquet cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I was so hesitant to get this, but caved- I am a sucker for the colorblock cardigans. :)

    ReplyDelete

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)