Saturday, August 22, 2009

What I wore to work today!



I'm baaaaaack! Thank you for your kind messages while I was away. Busy, busy, but found a warm Saturday afternoon to post a blog. So, Fall 2009 rollout #2 has just occurred. Once my excitement died down, I went into my closet to see what I didn't have already. Warm Maize heels? Nope. Anton in black? Nope. Really trying hard not to overdo it this season, although I can just envision my bf rolling his eyes.

What I love about this outfit. Yellow's (Citron, ambers, etc) ALWAYS go well with gray. What I'm not finding this season is too many novelty tee's, like the trusty zebra. I'm kind of a novelty person- I have enough blank boring tees that never need to be replaced because they only get so much wear (i,e, under sweaters, under hoodies, undershirts) The sequin work on this is really special. I have XS, M and Large left, so let me know. And everyone has white jeans. The Anton fits really, really, snug. Size up. Also, size up on the Zebra tee, as this is a thicker cotton and tends to run smaller.

1 comment:

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)