Monday, December 28, 2009

What I Wore to Work Today!




I guess from seeing all the previews of Spring 2010 I need to get in gear from some military looks. But since I'm secretly a princess that doesn't like to get dirty, I'm going to have to mix lots of girl + cashmere + silks to pull it off. At the store, there are a lot of cargos, so I finally threw in the towel and got some cargo pants. I really dont like the camoflauge look, but I don't mind mixing in a few things I already have to...you know, go with the fashion flow.

I got the keepsake cardigan online, and wore a lighter gray favorite fit tank, my striped brown scarf, which is a nice brown/cream color, pearls and black ballet patent flats. It's amazing how much a nice scarf keeps you warm and stylish.

Overall, I am proud of these pants. They've gotten a few wears, and nothing says, hey, I'm the right size for you, like j.crew rip stop CROP cargo pants. Crop = perfect length for the shorties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)