Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What I wore to work today!



Totally channeling my inner desire to go to a private school. I remember back in the late 80's/early 90's, when I would get so sick of "wearing what everyone else was wearing"; Guess jeans (make sure you showed the triangular tag!), Guess button up shirts, Esprit everything, you get the drift. My mommy made sure her daughter went to school in clothes that didn't embarrass her. She was the local realtor...haha. So one day, I discovered Gap Kids. Turns out I would never ever fill out a size 14, let alone a size 16. I was THAT tiny. (Eventually my bf would introduce me to sushi and I became a size 0/2.) OMG. You would have thought I'd died and gone to private school uniform heaven. What did I buy? Funny you should ask. Khakis, a white button up and of course, a navy cardigan. It seemed so simple, yet timeless. So, here's to my youth, my first Gap Kids outfit...and to those who yearn for something basic, simple and pretty. My private school outfit, all grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)