Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I Wore Today!




Well, more like what I'm wearing tomorrow. This is my fancy dress and sometimes, I'm just in a fancy mood. I found this at Neiman Marcus tonight, on sale, of course, because really, Kate Spade full price is not up my alley. Aside from the rather snotty service, (yes, I am in fact here for the dress that's on SALE), I bought the dress because they do carry a nice selection of beautiful things.

This dress, without a doubt, is gorgeous. I never hesitate to dress up, even if I don't have to be in meetings, etc. Sometimes it's nice just to look nice!

If you're a size 2, I have one NWT. Bought 2, kept one:


Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Audrey, love the Kate Spade dress and the whole fancy outfit. You're branching out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally branching out. Been branching in too long! :) Thank you Molly!

    ReplyDelete

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)