Friday, February 18, 2011

The funniest thing I ever bought...


So, it turns out Anthropologie has some pretty darn funny things for sale. I saw this on Glee, and found it, bought it, and wore it right away. It does provide some comedic relief in passing, and everyone who sees it just cracks up. "Oh, only you, Audrey....". I love this. I think it's the funniest thing I have ever purchased, and it just knocks all the sensibility out of someone who is always buttoned up, polished and properly dressed. I have a few more, but they're selling out fast!


Something this simple does seem to have the brightening effect on others, so don't be afraid to cross over and find some humor in yourself. Relax, it's ok to laugh and not take yourself so seriously!!!

No foxes were harmed in the production of these scarves, although they just about killed a few balls of yarn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)