Monday, September 28, 2009

What I Wore Today!



So you're looking to glam up your wardrobe a bit...but not have to revamp the whole thing. It's so easy. Invest this cute top (I have the black one- black on black sequins). Wear a white button up shirt underneath, grab some old blue jeans and make what was once old...new again.

It's kind of a fun look, and with the right simple accessories, you can really put some elegance into your look with not a whole lot of effort.

I love my J.Crew Belle Satchel. It holds just the same amount of stuff that my J.Crew Uptown Tote holds and it's shiny, so I can get away with carrying an offwhite purse, without the look and feel of a little old lady. Not old like any of us, but old...like our mom's and grannies...haha. I have one listed, so get one before it's gone (copy and paste the link):

http://shop.ebay.com/natedac/m.html?_nkw=belle&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look!! I asked you on Polyvore if the white shirt was worn under the top or over but you answered my question here! ;)

    I ordered this top last Friday and it should be arriving later this week~ I am soooo excited to receive it! I was a bit worried that I would not get enough *wear* out of it but I think I will wear it just like you have it here!! Thanks for the idea/inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete

A pleasant guest is a welcome guest. Play nice. :)